11 Aug Adelson Strategies And ACCC China Form Strategic Alliance
Adelson Strategies Named Ambassador to the Americas for Agricultural Cold Chain Logistics Committee (“ACCC”) China, Co-Organizer of ACCC 2015 China Import Fresh Food Logistics Congress Oct. 19 – 21 in Shanghai, China.
Adelson Strategies has been named Ambassador to the Americas for the Agricultural Cold Chain Logistics Committee (“ACCC”) established by the China Communications and Transportation Association based in Shanghai, China. ACCC was formed to boost the Chinese cold chain logistics industry and to promote cooperation between cold chain logistics companies, food importers in China and vegetable, meat and seafood distributors around the world seeking business opportunities in China’s growing market.
“Adelson Strategies is thrilled to be working with ACCC to help highlight the opportunities that exist in China for food distributors and cold chain logistics companies in the Americas,” said Jonathan Adelson, Founder & CEO of Adelson Strategies.
In its role as Ambassador to the Americas, Adelson Strategies will serve as Co-Organizer of the ACCC 2015 China Import Fresh Food Logistics Congress & ACCC VIP Shippers’ Club Press Conference to be held in Shanghai, China October 19th-21st, 2015 to promote the many opportunities for global cold chain companies and to assist frozen and fresh food exporters from around the world in identifying opportunities to engage in trade within China. The following industries will be attending the Congress:
- Chinese Fresh Food Importers, Distributors, Fresh Supermarket and E-commerce Suppliers will discuss the current environment and opportunities in China.
- Frozen and Fresh Food Exporters from the Americas and around the world will learn first hand the current situation and policy of China’s fresh food import, hear from high level government officials on policies to increase imports, and engage in matchmaking sessions with Chinese importers, fresh supermarkets and e-commerce suppliers and distributors.
- Cold Chain Logistics, Cold Storage and Fresh Packaging Enterprises will learn about the current situation and policy of China’s fresh food import, and shippers’ cold chain solutions.
“We are excited to team with Adelson Strategies in a Strategic Alliance to promote our ACCC 2015 China Import Fresh Food Logistics Congress & ACCC VIP Shippers’ Club Press Conference in Shanghai on October 19th-21st, 2015. This event will provide unparalleled access to the Chinese market for importers of fruits and vegetables, meats and seafood (and the cold chain businesses that support these imports) from the Americas, and from around the world.” Walt Wang, ACCC.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
There are multiple ways for companies based in the Americas to participate in the Congress, including:
- A wide range of Sponsorship opportunities exist to get your brand in front of hundreds of industry players in China.
- Reserve one or more Exhibitor booths to introduce your products to the China market.
- Attend the Congress as a Delegate.
You can learn more about sponsoring or attending the conference in the upcoming days as the event website goes live at www.fflcchina.com. If you would like to discuss sponsoring the event or attending as an exhibitor or delegate contact us directly. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in Shanghai!
The Americas (including Caribbean)
Rest of World